Age Spots & Sun Damage Glendale
Younger, healthier looking skin is possible.
Living in a climate with almost constant UVA/UVB exposure combined with dry heat and occasional beach vacations can certainly be tough on your skin. Many of us migrated and reside in such conditions for the reward of beauty and year around outdoor activity. Which is why we have to do what is necessary to protect and repair photo damage. The Skin Cancer Foundation attributes 90% of aging skin to sun damage. But rest assured there are ways to protect and repair the effects of this exposure. The #1 defense should always be prevention- daily application of sunscreen and avoidance of exposure by wearing protective clothing.
If lifelong UV exposure has begun to rear its head, then correction is possible. Freckles, large brown spots, red patches, and wrinkles can be erased. Some of which procedures have been scientifically proven by Stanford University to repair the damage to DNA.
All body parts exposed to the sunlight can and should be treated as to maintain a consistent youthful appearance, face, neck, chest, arms, hands, and legs are all commonly treated areas. We shouldn’t have our hands or necks tell our age when our faces look fabulous!
Our medical staff will create a plan to address your specific needs with our many solutions for prevention and correction.
Below are the solutions for age spots & sun damage, click on each to read more.
- Iconic Skin Rejuvenation (ISR) our latest treatment for the treatment of red and brown spots, rosacea, acne, and more
- IPL Photofacial to improve overall skin tone and sun damage
- Cutera Excel V Laser used to treat vascular skin conditions such as broken capillaries,i red & purple veins and treats bruises instantly
- Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion and more provide fresh skin for both maintenance and prevention
- Tri-luma is a topical prescription for the treatment of melasma