Lines & Wrinkles Glendale
Eliminate lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
Though you may have “earned every one” of those lines or wrinkles, there really is no need to showcase them. Who hasn’t wished for that twenty-year-old body with the mind you have now. Take the wisdom and experience and present it with a youthful you!
Aging, lifestyle, environmental and solar exposure all contribute to loss of collagen and skin elasticity. Compounded with years of facial animation, expression, and sleep patterns skin begins to tell a story. Lines are created from repetitious “folding” of the thinning skin, like creasing a piece of paper. The result; wrinkles around the eyes, or “crow’s feet”; lines around the lips and mouth “smile or smoker’s lines”; horizontal forehead lines; angry lines between the brows, the “11s”; accordion lines on the soft cheek; or creases at the corners of the mouth. Getting ahead of this process using preventive treatments such as Botox or Dysport is the new way to age.
Physician Skin Solutions at Arrowhead offers numerous treatments that help improve the appearance of fine lines and deeper wrinkles. Because these creases have taken years to appear often multiple treatment solutions are required to correct the pesky line or lines. Discontinuing the habit of expression is also necessary to stop the production of the line and can be assisted via neuromodulators. Let us devise an effective long term skin smoothing solution, free of the road map of your life.
Below are the solutions for lines and wrinkles, click on each to read more.
- BOTOX/ Dysport are used to relax the muscles that cause lines and wrinkles
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing a one-time treatment option to tackle sun damage, wrinkles, scars, and sagging skin
- Dermal Fillers are used to refill the loss of volume and recreate contour
- PDO ThreadLift utilizes injectable, medical-grade threads to lift and tighten skin
- Microneedling is a quick treatment that will treat scars, stretch marks, textural issues and produce more collagen
- Sublative/eMatrix a fractional Radio Frequency treatment for moderate lines and plumping