Injectable Solutions Glendale
Restore your youth without surgery.
Physician Skin Solutions at Arrowhead offers injectable services such as semi-permanent hyaluronic acid (HA) and Poly -L -Lactic Acid (PLLA) dermal fillers and neuromodulators such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport products. These FDA-approved treatments address facial folds, volume and contour changes, deep lines and wrinkles, and alteration of facial muscular contraction preventing skin creasing. Some of these products provide immediate results while others stimulate natural collagen synthesis and provide longer term results. Injectable solutions also contribute to the prevention of lines and wrinkles, eliminating the need for future costly procedures. Our medical staff will help guide you to the product best suited to your needs and desires.
Physician Skin and Dr. Maltais are committed to the sole use of only FDA-approved products, purchased directly from the manufacturer. All products are injected by trained, experienced medical professionals, who have all been practicing for many years. Dr. Maltais is considered an advanced Master Injector with over 13 years of daily injection experience. She holds numerous certificates and accolades for her detailed aesthetic eye. Our Nurse injectors have trained for years under Dr. Maltais, adopting her expertise and artful skill in facial contouring and correction. All of our injection staff encompass the talent and technique to give you a natural, youthful improved appearance. They will work with you to determine the correct product based on the amount of correction required, the molecule size of the product and what will work best to maintain natural-looking proportions.
We are also proud to be a recipient of the Black Diamond Status from Allergan, consistently since 2008. The coveted Black Diamond Status signifies extensive experience with BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® and is awarded to the top 1% of medical practices and medical spas in the country. Physician Skin Solutions at Arrowhead is also the #1 Provider of JUVÉDERM in Arizona.
We offer numerous injectable solutions for both prevention and correction. As every patient has different goals and no one treatment is right for everyone, we recommend scheduling a FREE consultation. This will allow us to discuss your concerns and goals and recommend the appropriate injectable product for your unique needs.
Below are the injectable solutions, click on each to read more.
- BOTOX / Dysport are used to relax the muscles that cause lines and wrinkles
- JUVÉDERM XC®, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC dermal fillers to restore volume, improve contour, and smooth lines
- Restylane®, Restylane® Silk and Restylane® Lyft dermal fillers used to restore volume and smooth lines
- Sculptra® Aesthetic poly-L-lactic acid injectable that stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen over time
- Kybella an injectable used to eliminate fat causing double chins (submental fullness)
- Dermal Filler Dissolvers are used when too much dermal fillers have been injected or been injected incorrectly
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) the use of your own blood platelets to restore lost volume
- Threadlifts utilizes injectable, medical-grade threads to lift and tighten skin
Sign up for the Brilliant Distinctions Program and earn points on select Allergan treatments and products that can be redeemed for savings on future purchases – including BOTOX & JUVÉDERM. Click here for more details.