Botox / Dysport Glendale
Maintain a youthful, wrinkle-free appearance.
Physician Skin Solutions at Arrowhead offers both BOTOX Cosmetic and Dysport to our patients, and our specialists will determine which product would best fit your needs. Both products temporarily immobilize facial muscles to smooth and soften expression lines seen between the brows (the angry 11s), on the forehead, radiating from the sides of the eyes (crow’s feet), and around the mouth. The use of these products can achieve a slightly softened look or more immobilization depending on the patient’s preference.
BOTOX has been used therapeutically for more than 25 years to treat a variety of medical conditions. It is approved in more than 75 countries and remains the most studied botulinum toxin and one of the most widely researched medicines in the world.
Uses of BOTOX and Dysport
- Vertical lines between the eyebrows and on the bridge of the nose
- Squint lines or crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Platysmal muscle bands (vertical lines) on the neck
- Lower facial muscles to lessen the squareness and fullness of the lateral jawline
- Wrinkles around the mouth, and turning down at the corners of the mouth
- Correct “gummy smiles”, this is when the top lips curls back when smiling and shows way more of the gum line than the patient wants. By directly administering Botox into the controlling lip muscle, we can create a beautiful and natural smile.
Botox is also gaining popularity for non-aesthetic treatments, such excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), chronic migraines and TMJ. We are thrilled to be able to help patients that have struggled with these issues and been unable to find relief.
Injector Skill and Expertise
When choosing where to get BOTOX, Dysport or other injectables, the price should not be the only consideration. The most important factor is the knowledge and experience of the injector, Dr. Maltais is a board-certified, master injector and trains many other professionals in the art and science of injectables. Our nurses have trained and go through continuing education to ensure they are always on the cutting edge of injectables.
BOTOX and Dysport for Men
More and more men are realizing the benefits of BOTOX, in fact, there has been an 84% increase in men’s BOTOX procedures in the last five years. It is an ideal treatment for men as it is quick and has no downtime and won’t be apparent that they’ve had anything “done”.
Sign up for the Brilliant Distinctions® Program and earn points on select Allergan treatments and products that can be redeemed for savings on future purchases – including BOTOX. Click here for more details.